Mar 18, 2006

Act Now And You Could Receive A Tiny Prize As Your Free Gift.

Another quick note. I wanted to take a picture of my new book, but the weather was pretty bleak for the day. I did not post because I did not think that I had any photos to show you. However, I completely forgot this picture which I took early this morning before it got to dark.

Can you guess what kind of tree it is? I will send a little prize to the first person to guess by commenting. Correct or not. I am sure that I don’t get a lot of readers. So if anyone actually responds after reading this whole post, well they deserve a little prize. Well actually, they deserve a big prize but that could get expensive. So a little prize it is for now.

*Contest ended rather quickly with an e-mail comment. Thanks!*

*All of your sweet comments were saved to Haloscan at the time of original post*

No comments: