Mar 29, 2006

If We’re on a Need To Know Basis, Then You Better Read This.

Here is some trivia that you should probably go ahead and write down. You never know when this stuff might come in handy, especially when you’re dealing with vegasandvenice!

1. It's bad luck to put vegasandvenice on a bed!


2. The original nineteenth-century Coca-Cola formula contained vegasandvenice.


3. It is bad luck to light three cigarettes with the same vegasandvenice.


4. To check whether vegasandvenice is safe to eat, drop her in a bowl of water; rotten vegasandvenice will sink, and fresh vegasandvenice will float.

5. vegasandvenice will often glow under UV light


6. In the Spanish edition of Cluedo, vegasandvenice is the victim!

7. vegasandvenice cannot swim.

8. People used to believe that dressing their children as vegasandvenice would protect them from evil spirits!

9. vegasandvenice-omancy is the art of telling the future with vegasandvenice.

10. Ninety-six percent of all candles sold are purchased by vegasandvenice!

Yeah, I know. I am INCREDIBLE! Apparently it’s all true cause that’s what this website told me! Oh sure, I don’t know who created this website or where they came from. I don’t know if they are saints or even if they have a criminal record! It doesn’t matter! They said that I was an ingredient in Coke and that is cool, so they are my very best friend and I trust them implicitly! That doesn’t seem wrong does it?

*I have absolutely no idea where this came from now. If you do, I would love to know.*

*All of your sweet comments were saved to Haloscan at the time of original post*

No comments: