Mar 27, 2006

Yes, “Ninja Awareness Training” Was Clearly Specified In The Pre-nup.

How can my dear, sweet, vulnerable husband protect his family from the dangers of the outside world if he does not study the ways of the Ninja. Those ninjas are crafty and not in a good way (although they could probably make a quilt like no body’s business, while also fighting off six of their sworn adversaries*)!! With this in mind I requested that Si thoroughly study this. I suggest you do the same!! Oh but please remember not all ninjas are 100% bad. Some are only 99% bad and 1% good all wrapped up in one adorable ninja package. Look at this one for instance. Of course, he ripped out someone’s heart, but at least he wants to give it to you!

*Ooh and that just gave me a thought .... how super crafty would Edward Scissorhands be? I mean really, just imagine what his fabric stash would be like. I wonder what his specialty would be? Don’t forget he wasn’t limited to scissors , he also had a lot of time on his hands ... ha ha... sorry, sooo dorky!! If you need me to explain this bad, bad joke (like hubby did) please let me know, I would be more than happy to. I would not want you to miss out on your “eye rolling” exercises!!

*All of your sweet comments were saved to Haloscan at the time of original post*

No comments: