Apr 25, 2006

The “Awww” Factor.

Yep. I did it. I pulled out the gratuitous baby bunny pictures. Yep. Baby Bunnies. They were a spring surprise two years ago. We had just moved into our first home and I came across this fluffy nest as I was raking in the back yard. As a bunny nest novice, I screamed and imagined the worst ... rats... or much much much worse... SPIDERS. You are a lot luckier though, you don’t have to imagine the worst. With the Panty O’ Scopes you know ahead of time whether your day will include bunnies or spiders. So if you are wearing:

Red Panties- Today you may also wish that you were going to this.

Orange Panties- Today you might also wish you could buy this from here.

Yellow Panties- Today it is possible that you will also want to put this, this, or this book in your Amazon wish list.

Green Panties- Today it is possible you will also think this is kinda cool.

Blue Panties- Today you will most likely also want to reproduce after seeing this.

Purple Panties- Today you might also want to live in this totally friggin wonderful place.

Black, Brown or White Panties- Today you will also know how much I care via this (which is much more enjoyable if you “mute”).

Floral or Patterned Panties- Today you may also have a hard time deciding whether or not you really NEED this or better yet, this ... wait did you see this? No joke look at this. Okay I really want this and lastly who doesn’t need this in red.

*Don’t forget to add the words “in bed” to the end of your daily Panty O’ Scope if you are wearing lace panties today. Still working on that font.

Landscapers came today, after waiting a month and half for the right kind of weather. Even though it might rain there was still 3 days of sun, so they are here as promised. YEAH! Got to go shopping and to lunch at my favourite place. Bought some goodies, including this, which is the only thing I was hoping to find and it was the first thing I saw in the first store I went to!

*All of your sweet comments were saved to Haloscan at the time of original post*

No comments: