May 11, 2006

Help Please.

Sorry about the delay on my pretty oddities and Panty O’ scopes (I will have to put them on hold till Monday). It is 4 o’clock in the afternoon here and I am still trying to catch up with all of you busy bloggers! I don’t know how you all do it! I am mostly caught up with e-mail (except for a few that I want to contemplate a tiny bit more) and I have earmarked 80 of your posts to comment on. I had better get going!

Anyway I have a quick question for you about the coloring book. Currently it is formatted at 8.5 x 5.5 inches. Do you think 8.5 x 11 would be preferable? Also, I am new to binding so do you have any ideas that would work well with 12 sheets of card stock, that could lie flat for coloring? I was thinking about even tying it with a ribbon (through punched holes) so that you could take it apart and work on a single page and then easily tie it back together.

Yesterday was a designated Monster day. I wrote all of the text and sent it off to Moms for editing. I work on some other little designs. I designed the activity book, the membership card, the secret monster code, a couple little stickers and some more mailing labels, some iron-on transfers and a paper doll. I guess I just went drawing crazy with the monsters to see what kind of fun things I could come up with. I called the printers and am pretty ready to go on that. So I just need to make a few last decisions and then I hope to get going. If you are interested in the idea of being notified when the coloring book is available please let me know!

Thank you all so incredibly much for your encouragement!! You may have created a “Monster” (still awfully shy though ... I am still worried about posting any drawings).

*All of your sweet comments were saved to Haloscan at the time of original post*

No comments: