Aug 25, 2006

Phoning It In.

Well, here is one more. I am technically phoning in this post (technically not literally) because I am tired and I posted twice yesterday, so I think that makes it okay. *smile* The paper color here is really more of a lovely light turquoise blue, but the scanner does not really do the colors any justice.

SpeechlessGirl04

Our house needs a serious cleaning. It is about four hundred times dirtier than usual (this time I am being literal). I think I will be cleaning till moms gets here. That will be loads of fun! I hope that you all have a lovely weekend though! xox=vv.

6 comments:

Alicia A. said...

Don't clean too much and have a great weekend yourself!

Veronica TM said...

What a beautiful drawing! I hope the cleaning is fast and easy.

ruby-crowned kinglette said...

have a great time with your mom...

Kuky said...

Oooh I think this one is my favorite so far!

carolyn said...

I love all of your new ilustrations especially this one!

I hope you rocked out to some good tunes while you cleaned, have so much fun with your mom!

lisa s said...

LOVE her... her hair is divine....

i have to clean too...ugh. i'll think of you....