Jul 17, 2007

Un-Planned.



Our friends got this adorable puppy (Chico) a few days ago and sadly had to go out of town this week. So, I get to puppy sit. Yay!

Isn't he adorable? He is a bit of a handful, but he is so sweet and cuddly and all-in-all pretty well behaved. Although, the little one is chewing my laptop ... again.

We have been so incredibly busy this summer, but more about that later. I am thinking of you and looking forward to spending some catch up time with all of you and your lovely blogs. Hugs. xox=vv.

5 comments:

Funky Finds said...

you've been missed in blogland!

Lobster and swan said...

what a cutie, good luck he looks like mischief!

Natascha Rosenberg said...

Hi! What a beautiful dog! I love puppies too! This looks like a little icebear.
Thanks for all your comments on my blog. I'm so happy to have news from you!

true nature said...

awwwww!!! what a cutie pie. pet sitting is buckets of fun, you get to "try" on a pal for a while, hehe.

Giulia Mauri said...

Hi!what a cute sleepy puppy...