I am so exhausted and I have been here all night and I am tired and my fish just died. Literally, just died. He was a betta and he couldn't get to the top of his tank for air, so we put him in a cup, but he was still to weak to make it, so we lifted him up for air and he took one last deep breath and died (betta's breath air).
Nothing seems to be going right since we moved to Illinois. Our puppy has mange, we took our cats to the vet and moments after we left, they both started having strange reactions and the little one lost her hearing (maybe a bad ear infection) and the baby started loosing his hair (maybe ring worm). Our three yellow snails died.
Really, we are good animal parents. In the last year though we made some major life decisions and I feel we did them wrong and I am sure we are being punished now. Also, the battery on my keyboard is dying, so I am forced to get some sleep. xox = cah :(