Feb 16, 2006

A Brief And Disappointing Interruption Of The Information That I Previously Promised You.

My sister sent an e-mail to me that was a sort of, well, a personal survey. Much to my sadness, I believe she said that I would be the least likely to fill out and return the aforementioned survey. So now, not only will I fill out said survey, but I will also post it here so that I may subject everyone to my answers. Please note, that it is way past my bedtime.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30 am. Right now for me that is sleeping in. I have been getting up at around 5-5:30 am.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Why not both?

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Chronicles of Narnia.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Lost.

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Proteins till twelve, then some fruit. A good example would be an Egg white omelette and cantaloupe.

6. Favorite cuisine? Currently none. Bland Foods.

7. What is your middle name? Ann

8. What food do you dislike? Onions.

9. What is your favorite CD? Sarah Rabdau’s Benevolent Apollo. You can get it on Napster, or Itunes, or her website, and I think a couple other places too. Her music is growing, but her first cd deserves a place in all cd/mp3 players.

10. What kind of car do you drive? I do not drive, but when I do, I am really hoping for something with airbags at least.

11. Favorite sandwich? Homemade Egg Salad with Lettuce, Tomato, Light Mayonnaise, Mustard, and Light Margarine on Fresh Whole Wheat Walnut Bread.

12. What characteristic do you despise? I believe that any characteristic I may despise is most likely a characteristic that I greatly posses. I am trying to be a little easier on myself these days, so I am trying not to despise any characteristic, but rather to understand what role it plays in my life.

 13. Favorite item(s) of clothing? Well, if it has to be clothing and not accessories, then I would have to say Jackets.

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Venice, again.

15. What color is your bathroom? They are all white right now.

16. Favorite brand of clothing? As of yesterday Eliza Gran.

17. Where would you retire to? This answer changes rapidly. I would love to live almost anywhere. I constantly fight my nomadic urges.

18. What was your most memorable birthday? I have not had a truly memorable birthday yet.

19. Favorite sport to watch? Roller Derby and other extreme sports.

20. Furthest place you are sending this? The World Wide Web.

21. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? I do not expect anyone to send this back since I am not sending it to anyone else.

22. The Person you expect to send it back first? Again, I do not expect anyone to send this back since I am not sending it to anyone else.

23. Favorite saying/quote? “People who claim that they’re evil are usually no worse than the rest of us.” He sighed. “It’s people who claim that they’re good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of.” - Gregory Maguire Wicked

24. When is your birthday? In September.

25. Are you a morning person or a night person? Recently, I have become a morning person.

26. What is your shoe size? 7-8

27. Pets: 4. One cat, two kittens (Yes. They are different from cats) and one dog.

29. What did you want to be when you were little? Creative and Liked.

30. How are you today? Anxious. It is a reoccurring theme.

31. What is your favorite candy? Almond Roca.

32. What is your favorite flower? Ranunculus.

33. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? The first day of Spring.

Update: Oy, was I grumpy or what?

*All of your sweet comments were saved to Haloscan at the time of original post*

No comments: