Feb 17, 2006

A Not So Dirty But, Unnatural And Passionate Love Affair.

Okay here it is, the truth. The person in this picture is not a sprightly young maid, but rather my rough and tumble husband. He likes to dress in women’s clothes. No, really! For some strange reason though, he has only ever done it once. It came to him shortly after a lot of very effective lip pouting and a lot of beg, beg, begging him to be my apron model!

This is my apron, my very first fabricated affair. My apron and I spent a very passionate night together as I lovingly tried to caress it’s gathers beneath the penetrating needle of my sewing machine. It all came to an abrupt halt when the sewing machine just couldn’t get up the strength to continue along. It’s motor didn’t have enough force to move the soft, smooth fabric along any further. The sewing machine, quite simply, had finished!

Not to worry! I wasn’t about to let my first sewing project have such an unsatisfying end. I had to take the situation into my own hands, if you know what I mean. Yes, I simply had to finish alone. It was quicker, but being so inexperienced, was a little daunting. Thankfully, I found out that when you have a detailed guide on the subject “hand sewing” isn’t so hard.

P.S. A year later and he is still embarassed about these pictures.

*All of your sweet comments were saved to Haloscan at the time of original post*

No comments: