May 2, 2006

In An Egg Shell.

It was a lot of fun to participate in the “In an Egg Shell” swap created by Ivy over here. I was very lucky because not only was it great fun, but I received my delightful swap items from Ivy herself. The cute shell buttons above are the only pictures I have available tonight but I will add the adorable pin cushion tomorrow. Unfortunately I can not photograph the chocolate bunny that I also received because well ... I ate it (and fast)! Thank you again so very much Ivy!! Loved it all!

On a quick note this weeks Panty O’ Scopes were published in the yesterdays post and I hope they made some amount of sense (no matter how small). I was/am tired *smile.* I hope that all of you dear wonderful people have a fabulous night!

*All of your sweet comments were saved to Haloscan at the time of original post*

No comments: