Jul 24, 2006

Attempting To Build A Blog 5.

Hello delightful people. I would like to tell you that the New & Improved Shy Monsters coloring, journaling, story books are finally here! Yay!
I am afraid that a machine malfunction and its required replacement at the printers took a little longer than expected. The coloring book was the first order to be filled with the new machinery. The printers are wonderful and fabulously helpful and I am very thankful for all their hard work. The coloring books and stickers are now available at my etsy shop. There is a reserved set of books and stickers for the people who asked to be on the mailing list. There will also be books and stickers available that are not reserved but the total amount of those books available will be based on the reserved sales. Huh? Yeah, that confused me. *smile* Hopefully, I will be all caught up here soon, which means that I can catch up with all of you dear wonderful people! xox=vv.

*All of your sweet comments were saved to Haloscan at the time of original post*

No comments: