Jul 26, 2006

Attempting To Build A Blog 6.

In general, I tend to feel relatively one dimensional. I find temporary dimension in the things that sustain me. This is a short list of those things:

Veneer by Jose Gonzalez - I love the sound of his fingers moving against the guitar strings. It is very possibly my favorite sound in the whole world.

Was that tooo short? *smile* Am I the only one who feels this way? I dont know how to translate dimension into my work. I have so much to share with you. I just keep looking for that dimension on the page. So what is giving you sustenance and dimension today? How do you incorporate that dimension into your creative ventures? I would love to know. Thank you wonderful people. xox=vv.

*All of your sweet comments were saved to Haloscan at the time of original post*

No comments: